Hard to do just a simple task. One thing I did different this time was I had a supply of kava kava and Klonopine that I only took as needed especially at night. Malaysian Md Kratom the night was the worst. I never thrashed around my bed so hard but with the Klonopine I finally feel asleep around 2am and stayed asleep.
Good luck and please use responsibly. Check out those side effects and withdrawal symptoms. Talk about biased propaganda. Valium or will help a lot with the anxiety and even some of the more general symptoms. You can take loperamide (Imodium) to help with the diarrhea but be careful because loperamide is actually an opiate so Malaysian Md Kratom taking it can elongate the withdrawal period.
It is comforting and hopeful. More to come later. You can do this. Hi Alan its been over a week nearly two for me and i an still getting the od Rls but its easing off now and starting to get a better sleep bali thai kratom now. Try valarien root extract you get em out any kratom capsules and alcohol herbal store they help you sleep and it will go just keep away from the K :).
The WDs alway end you smoking kratom crushed leaf must remember that guys. Ive quit lots of times and gone back on the stuff and have always managed to be ok on my own. Just take each day ad it comes have lots of hot baths and keep lopermide nearby for the nightime.
Do you drink coffee? Well Kratom is a strain from the coffee Malaysian Md Kratom tree. I have used Kratom at 2grams maybe every 3 days. Not one of these issues have come up with me when I decided to not have any for a week or so. Please as with anything (and believe me I have had worse things in my life to withdrawal from) Kratom is nothing.
If comments are
open but there are no comments. Charles Somerville is the writer of The Alcoholism Guide a website that looks at alcoholism in all its forms and the effects of alcohol abuse on mental and physical health. Does the body need more of the drug over a period of time to keep on working?. My son just told me he is addicted to pills. Pills I have never even heard of.
This is my 2nd time quitting. This time I had negative reactions while using. I found out about Kratom and
away I went.
Plenty of vendors online that sell it in pill form. We are all here for you. And Nick you are only four months in.
- I got up to 12mgs a day and reduced down to 2mgs which of course made me feel horrible so I upped my dose to 6mgs a day
- The main thing was obviously the RLS and me feeling like I wanted to jump out of my skin is the best way I can describe it
- Because of drug abusers like all of you and the negativity that you put on Kratom the people who use Kratom RESPONSIBLY and ETHICALLY are therefore lumped in to the same group as all of you and are seen as drug abusers as well
- The depression was so much that I said to myself I understand why people take their life when they are suffering from this
- I quit cold turkey on 1-1-2013
- The hardest part is not ordering any more kratom
- I took some around 7pm; however people say it can take hours to kick in
- OCD addiction etc so it sounds promising